Saturday, November 14, 2015

Updates

First thing to note is that we have the pre-order for Distant Love now! The book itself releases on November 27th.
The pre-order for my new book, Distant Love, isNOW live! While it is the second book in the Flavors of Love series, you don’t need to read book one to understand book two. Yes, it is erotica. 18+
Currently, it’s really up on Amazon and Smashwords. I’ll post other places when they come up.
CAN: http://www.amazon.ca/gp product/B017XXKI3U?*Version*=1&*entries*=0
Smash: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/592596
Secondly, I’ve gotten a glimpse of the new Portman book’s cover and it is sick as always! We just haveONE more thing to take care of and then that will be out too. Most likely, it’ll be out around December. It just depends how quickly I can get it formatted.
Third, the updates:
Cirque Macabre #2: 30K
TRA #3: 48K
Ghosts #2: 30K
Taming: 24K (Slowed down on this)
FoL #3: 25K
I’m trying toGET back into the groove. My writing has slowed down a bit but I will work hard and get it back.
~C

No comments:

Post a Comment