Sunday, September 25, 2016

PreOrder Lilacs and Vanilla

So Lilacs and Vanilla officially comes out on Oct 7th (my husband’s birthday) but we do have the links for pre-order. Pre-order is available for 99 cents early on. It’s a full length LGBT novel. I’m working on getting the paperback out so that will be out in a week or so. However, it for sure will be out on the 7th.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M0JWAPA

The other thing to mention is that Perfect Human is nearing completion. Cover for that is ready and I will have it finished by Oct 8th for the editor. I’m sure it will probably take a week or so to edit and I think I’ll probably release that towards the end of October. There will be a November release for The Nights After, The Reaper’s Apprentices prequels.

Anyway, that’s all I wanted to post. Get your copy of Lilacs and Vanilla today!

~C

No comments:

Post a Comment