Monday, October 24, 2016

A change in plans

Hello and welcome to a short update on my current writing status. I won't take much of your time. I just want to say that we may have to make some changes. First off, I don't think I will have anything coming out next week. I'm still waiting on edited changes for Perfect Human #1 and I'm waiting on my covers for A Bitter Pill to Swallow. Also, I'm waiting on my publisher's next move for The Summer Key. Edits are done, now comes the next part. The only thing that I am certain is coming out is the horror/paranormal anthology, As I Lay Me Down to Sleep (Vol 3) and Christmas In the City II (AITC's anthology). They will be released Oct 28th and Nov 1st respectively.

Right now, it's just a waiting game. Whoever delivers first gets uploaded first. As for me, I'm busy planning out my NaNoWriMo novel. I really want to start writing it now. I'm really excited about this idea. I won't reveal much except that it doesn't follow any series I'm writing and it's a standalone. The genre is fantasy romance. That's all you're getting for now.

We're also close to 4000 likes on my FB author page! I'm deciding whether to do a party or giveaways. We'll decide that as we get a little closer.

That's it for now. Just want to mention a change in plans.

~C

No comments:

Post a Comment