Saturday, November 5, 2016

NaNo and more

Hello and welcome to November of 2016! Can you believe this year is almost over? In a way, I'm relieved. It's been a very stressful year, it had its share of good and bad moments, and it has flown by fast. I'm trying to organize my writing schedule for 2017 now. Nothing is absolutely certain yet but I have a tentative idea of what I want to release.

I should mention that A Bitter Pill to Swallow is out now. A quick novella in the Portman's Creamery series and Winky's first book. I'm surprised this finished as quickly as it did.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M9G1VL9

Also coming out soon is a new book, a sci-fic/science series, called Perfect Human. Book one will be out on Tuesday (yay, election day).

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M736N11

And...there are some smaller works out in anthologies! Check out Christmas in the City II from the AITC authors (myself included). I have yet to order my paperback of it but I plan to do so. 47 positive reviews and counting! It's all going to charity as well to help those with cancer patients in their families and who need help paying off their bills.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MG2KX3A

Then there is Solstice's horror/paranormal anthology, Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep Vol 3. I've got a story in that as well and you can get that separately.

https://www.amazon.com/Now-Lay-Down-Sleep-Vol-ebook/dp/B01M29O4I9

Here is the story on its own:

https://www.amazon.com/Girl-Only-One-Arm-ebook/dp/B01MG923IZ

We're supposed to get our holiday anthology out soon but I have yet to get my edits. Hopefully, they will send it to me Monday and I can send it off on Tuesday morning. The short of this anthology is a short Portman's Creamery story.

All right, NaNoWriMo talk. It's the first time in five years that I've gone back to NaNoWriMo. I always win but I have been so caught up trying to write all my other books. This new book is a fantasy/romance type book. We've got mermaids in this one. I'm not too concerned about editing at this moment. I just want to get the words out first. Once it's more or less done, I will focus on edits. Right now, I'm writing that as well as writing Perfect Human #2. I didn't want to get into that one so soon but it gripped me and it wouldn't let me go. Go figure.

Anyway, I'll get back to my writing and I'll try to get my latest newsletter out too. I go home to North Carolina towards the end of the month as well so I have to hurry.

Love,

~C


No comments:

Post a Comment