Thursday, January 19, 2017

Mid-January updates

Hello, and welcome to the middle of January. It's been a very busy month regarding writing. Some of you may have seen that Castles In Flames and Ice #1: Rebirth is out now on Amazon. Castles In Flames and Ice #2: Return will be released February 1st. In case you're wondering, no, there won't be a third book to this series. It ends right here.

Secondly, I have completely my next book in the Portman's Creamery series, Blood Drops and Desperate Measures. It's a book focusing on Stacey. Now we're going back around with the girls again. I'm also working on The Reaper's Apprentices #4, started another PC arc mystery, wrapping up Perfect Human #2 and #3, and I'm trying to get back to writing Patterns & Parallels #4. I got halfway through that and let it sit on the back burner for a while. Getting back into that universe will be tough but I will try. There are a few others thing I started but I don't know if I will finish them. Other works are calling.

I got my first little bit of new swag for the new books for AITC #17. They did end up giving me a ton of other people's magnets by accident so they told me to discard those. I feel bad for those people whose magnets I got.

Anyway, it's time to get back to work! Too bad my day job is a bit slow these days. I'm spending the time writing other stuff.

~C

No comments:

Post a Comment