Sunday, January 24, 2016

Teasers and new changes



I did say that this year is going to be the year of standalones and that hasn’t changed yet. Taming the Thief comes out February 9th and Last Dance of the Roses will probably come shortly after that. I’ve decided that the latter will probably be a novella. It’s so close to being wrapped up that I can’t squeeze more out of it.
Party on the 26th! Join in!

Here’s an updated list of books to come this year:
Cirque Macabre #2 (released Jan 12th)
Ghosts of Burning Inn #2 (releasing Feb 1st/2nd)
Taming the Thief (releasing Feb 9th)
Last Dance of the Roses (releasing Feb 25th or so. Depends on the editing)

Don’t forget about my new audiobooks that are out!
The Dangers of Art (A Becca Miyamoto Mystery)
The Reaper’s Apprentices #1: Awakened

Once Last Dance wraps up, I plan to finish up Patterns & Parallels #3. It shouldn’t take me much longer to wrap that up. That will be out in the spring most likely. Maybe I will also finish The Roses Were Pink as well. Snow days make me write way too much to be honest.
Anyway, I’ll see you around soon!
~C

No comments:

Post a Comment