Tuesday, February 9, 2016

More updates in February

February has already started out to be quite the month. There have been good and bad things that have happened to me.
Three books are out (though one technically released in January)
Taming the Thief
Last Dance of the Roses
Ghosts of Burning Inn #2: A Taste of Fame

We are having the release party for Taming the Thief tomorrow. It will be on Facebook and starting around 4 PM EST and ending around 10 PM EST. I’ve got the 7 PM EST spot.

In addition, we’ve got more audiobooks in production. Operation: Genome #1, Taming the Thief, Hearts Under Ice, Paper Hearts, and Last Dance of the Roses should be out in audiobook around March. I also completed Patterns & Parallels #3: Heart of Metalia so expect that out this year too.
I am officially going to SASS in Norfolk during July of this year. That may be the only signing I do because money has become tight. I’m already getting some swag for it. I’ll make my pre-order form sometime next month. By then, I’ll be certain what will be out and what won’t be.
The spring releases will probably be Heart of Metalia, The Roses Were Pink (a novella), and The Reaper’s Apprentices #3: In the Blood. When they will be out, I can’t say. We’ll just have to wait and see.

Updates on current works:
TRA #4: 27K
Sparks and Flames: 25K
Key of Winter: 17K
Perfume Party Murders #1: 18K
Portman’s Creamery #5: 31K

I also plan to start Operation: Genome #3 tonight if possible. I was working on it but I decided to go on another route with it. We’ll see if I’m in the mood for it. Lately, my mood has been swinging back and forth for many reasons.
I’ll be back with more soon.
~C

No comments:

Post a Comment