Friday, February 19, 2016

Old books, new books, etc

First thing is first, we got The Roses Are Red out on kindle. I decided to change the title and go with red instead of pink. It’s a short, quick read but it’s LGBT and starring African-American women in it. In fact, I don’t think there’s a single male character in this book. At least, there’s no one that’s very important. Feel free to check it out here.

The other thing that I managed to do was finish my fantasy novel, The Winter Key. That will probably be out sometime in early March along with TRA #3. I’m done for the month of February right now. Now that I finished The Winter Key, it’s time to go back to some older books. I have plans on wrapping up Sparks and Flames as well as going back to Perfume Party Murders and Winky’s mystery story.
There are also two new standalones coming: Love and The Line of Fire and one that’s untitled as of now. I have the characters names and that’s about it right now. I may also do another LGBT novel in the process.

Current works:
Sparks and Flames: 40K
Perfume Party Murders: 23K
Portman’s #5: 32K
TRA #4: 31K
Line: 3K

Ghosts of Burning Inn #3 is on the back burner right now as is TRA #5 and OG #3. Those are the works I’ll go back to if I get tired of my old stuff. As of now, I need a little break from writing so much. My brain is fried.
~C

No comments:

Post a Comment