Wednesday, August 24, 2016

August Update

Welcome to an August update on my blog! I do apologize for the lack of posts and updates everywhere. As most people, I got married recently and I have moved from North Carolina to Nebraska for the time being. I'm still getting used to everything in Midwest and the transition is not an easy one. Because of all of this, I had to put writing on hold for now. Hence why no summer book this year from me.

Now that I'm more or less settled in here, I'm trying to get some work done. I have finished one short story for a Halloween release. I'm also working on something for the Authors in the City anthology and I want to finish that before I go back home on September 6th. It focuses on the Reaper's Apprentices characters. Then there is also a winter short story for a winter release with the Cirque Macabre characters. Finally, I also have a short story for Valentine's Day and a new Portman's Creamery novella. It's supposed to be under 20K but if it ends up going longer, I will make a typical PC book.

So where do all my novels fall in? In the next few days, I'm going to submit The Summer Key, sequel to the Winter Key. I'm also trying to wrap up a new f/f story, Lilacs and Vanilla. My goal is to have that one out by November or December, maybe earlier if I'm lucky. I haven't forgotten about any sequels. Ghosts of Burning Inn #3 has been in the back burner but I will wrap it up before the year is over. It might be under 50k but it will be done.

A few other things are happening here and there. I will let you know as they happen. I will also try to get more active on social media too.

~C

No comments:

Post a Comment