Tuesday, May 23, 2017

A mid-Month update


Hello and welcome to the mid-May update. Again, not a whole lot to talk about. I'm still waiting on Crossing Paths #2 to come back to me. I know it's taking a while (it's still with my editor which makes me think that I've done a lot worse than usual) but I still plan on getting it out by June 1st. It is the continuation to Lilacs and Vanilla.
One thing I did manage was releasing Perfect Human #3: The Rose Hill Institute. It is out now. I've gotten through books 4 & 5 of that one and started 6 as well. I'm taking from 6 right now to catch up on other things.


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071NZRDGZ

Most notable is that I'm writing an m/m novel (well, two of them but one is further than the other). One is a side story from Crossing Paths (the original characters will be in it but they are more side characters this time around) and one is a merman m/m story. The latter is the one I'm further on right now. I also have some side projects as well. 
Other than that, I'm slipping into depression again. It sucks and I'm struggling with each day. I won't go into details but I hope I can heal in time. 
Much love,
~C

No comments:

Post a Comment