Monday, May 15, 2017

Late update

Hello and welcome to another update from me. I'm back to my computer and slowly catching up to everything. I will make an announcement that Perfect Human #3: The Rose Hill Institute will be out tomorrow! (Or maybe tonight if things go well). Crossing Paths #2: Dancing With Daffodils should be out later this month. It's with my editor and hopefully she'll get that back to me by the end of the week (she was in Chicago during the weekend).

As for other works, I've got to wrap up PH #4, get back into P&P #4, and somewhere on the line, catch up with TRA #4. There are also three original books coming out too. When, I'm not sure. I'm trying to settle in while wrap up so much. Right now, I've organized the PH series and I have up to book seven plotted out. (I assume this series will be at least ten books, possible twelve if the story takes me in other directions. It won't go beyond that though).

Also to note that my book prices may be going up a little bit. Not by too much, just a tad. I will still have sales and freebies throughout the year though! Be on a lookout for those.
That's about it for now. More to come later,

~C

No comments:

Post a Comment