Saturday, August 1, 2015

Bigger amount of updates

Welcome to a brand new month! There are some new changes happening.
First thing that I forgot to mention is that both Portman Creamery books (that are the standalones, not BPC) will be turned to audiobooks! Wrapped in Death and Chocolate should be done by end of this month and Four of the Usual Suspects should be done by mid-September. Of course, it could be earlier. I’ll keep you up to date on that.
I finally got The Reaper’s Apprentices #1 on other platforms.
http://www amazon.com/gp/product/B00IUY4KMC?*Version*=1&*entries*=0
In case you missed it, my book Into the Limelight is now on Audible, Amazon, andITUNES. Reviews are always appreciated. If you would like a free code to get on, just please let know via my FB or my Twitter: CyberPeacock.
https://itunes apple.com/usAUDIOBOOK/into-limelight-ghosts-burning/id1018888176?ign-mpt=uo%3D4
I am now instagram as well. I know, it took a good long time. I haven’t posted a whole ton yet but I hope to change that in the future.
https:/ instagram.com/citharapatra/
I’ll have a few freebies this week to honor my mother who’s turning 60 on the 6th. So for today and tomorrow, Secrets Under the Big Top will beFREE. On the 6th, Four of the Usual Suspects will be free.
As far asUPDATES on books go, we’ve got to 11K on the new PC book, 31K on Flavors of Love #2, 13K on Ghosts #2, 4k on TRA #3, and 12K on Cirque Macabre #2. Everything is moving along at a steady pace.
~C

No comments:

Post a Comment