Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Short update

Well, I got my cover for Flavors of Love #2: Distant Love and it looks amazing. Once again, it’s been created by the guys at pixelstudios. This book will probably be out after SASS because it’s still not done yet. I just need a little more motivation to complete it.
Although book 2 can be read as a standalone, book 1 is still worth the read. It introduces you to everything. I will warn you that my Flavors of Love series is an erotica series so it’s intended for 18+ audiences. There is some paranormal bits to it but nothing that’ll turn you off completely if you hate paranormal. TheAUDIOBOOK to book 1 will be out sometime next month.
Only 1.99 atAMAZON!
I also have a 99 cent everywhere else for it.
As far as other books, most of them are coming along. Flavors of Love #2 is at 42K still. Ghosts of Burning Inn #2 is still at 20K. Then we’ve got Cirque Macabre #2, Portman’s Creamery #3, and The Reaper’s Apprentices #3 at 15K. Rounding it up at the end is Patterns & Parallels #3 at 8K.
I’ve got an idea of what’s coming out next year.
Cirque Macabre #2
Ghosts of Burning Inn #2
Portman’s Creamery #3
Portman’s Creamery #4
Patterns & Parallels #3
Black Paradise Circus #3 (final book)
Of course, this can change at any time. Nothing is set in stone.
I’ll be back hopefully later with good news.
~C

No comments:

Post a Comment