Monday, December 19, 2016

A slight update

Hello, and welcome to an update right before the holidays. Writing has been going very smoothly. I’m trying to tie up loose ends on Perfect Human #2. I’m hoping to have that book out in January. The cover has come to me already so I need to finish over the weekend. Another book that’s almost ready to come out is a skating f/f romance, Castles In Flames and Ice. It’s a two part series. Book One is called Rebirth. Book Two, which is currently at 14K, will be called Return. It may be the quickest that I actually finish a series.

Currently, the books that I’m trying to write are Perfect Human #3, Book Two of the Castles In Flames and Ice series, Portman’s Creamery #6, and The Reaper’s Apprentices #4. Once one of these books is close to completion, I’m starting Crossing Paths #2. No title for that yet but it will be started early 2017.

A lot of writing plans are unknown right now. I’ve got to get into the right mind-frame for some of them. Another I should mention is that I will be changing the covers the TRA books again. That will probably happen around January with the first book. A lot is going to happen next year. I’m praying it’ll be better than this year was.

That’s about all for now. I’ll be back before the new year rolls in.

~C

No comments:

Post a Comment