Friday, December 30, 2016

One last post for 2016

I just want to make one more post regarding things with writing. I have taken down some of my books FOR THE TIME BEING. That doesn’t mean I’ve given up writing them. It doesn’t mean I will stop writing them. I just need to focus and finish some other stuff before getting into these again. I just took down the ones that are the least priority now. I also want to publish them elsewhere. They will be back! I promise you that!

Secondly, my decision was also affected by the people around me. I have not had a good holiday season, I’m sorry to report. I don’t want to go into details regarding that. Let’s just say that I’ve taken quite a few blows and it’s knocked me down. It’s hard to keep standing when you’re falling apart deep inside. So I had to prioritize and focus on one thing at a time. 2016 was a pretty poor year and I don’t think 2017 will be much better.

Finally, here’s my book on Kindle Scout for nominations. I doubt I will get a contract for this but in either case, I’m aiming for early February for its release. I want it to be out around February 1st.

https://kindlescout.amazon.com/author/campaigns?ref_=ks_on_cs

Perfect Human #2 will probably be the first book of 2017. Once my mother leaves next week, I will attempt to finish it and have it by mid-January 2017.

That’s it for now. I hope you all have a better new year that I’m going to have.

~C

No comments:

Post a Comment