Friday, September 4, 2015

A slightly better update than last time

I have a lot to talk about over the next few days so please bear with me. This one will be a short, quick update. I’ll go into details later.
First off, Smashwords is being kinda hard to deal with regarding preorders so I’ve decided I won’t bring back The Reaper’s Apprentices #2 until September 14th. I’m sorry but it’s being a pain. You can still pre-order the book in other places. (Links for that a little later) I’ve also decided no more pre-order over there.
The second thing regarding Smashwords is that I’m close to a big milestone over there. If I reach it, I might do something big and special regarding it.
Third thing, I’m still waiting on Audible to get Wrapped in Death and Chocolate up for audio. It’s headed to retail now and I just have to wait. Waiting really is the hardest part. The audiobooks for Four of the Usual Suspects and Sweet Love are also coming along and sound great.
Fourth, upcoming releases.
The Reaper’s Apprentices #2 will be out on September 14th.
Black Paradise Circus #2 will be out September 28th.
Patterns & Parallels #3 will be out October 11th.
Flavors of Love #2 will be out either sometime late October or early November.
That will probably wrap up the new books for the year of 2015. I may or may not release another PC book in December but I’m not sure on that yet.  One day soon, I will make a master list of every series and universe. it will be for the sake of readers and myself as well.
Finally, the main thing. Buy links!
The Reaper’s Apprentices #1 is on sale for 99 cents on Amazon. (Just posting one link for now)
Preorder for The Reaper’s Apprentices #2:
There’s no need to read book 1 to get book 2 but I do recommend it. Book 3 will come out next year and then the beginning arc will be over. Then we get into the bigger, good stuff.
~C

No comments:

Post a Comment