Monday, December 28, 2015

Coming 2016

With the year coming to a close soon, I want to talk about the new books that will be coming in 2016.  First and foremost, after a three year wait, will be Cirque Macabre #2: The Vanishing Act. I already got the cover for it and plan to have it edited this weekend. Its release date will probably be towards the middle of January.
Following this will be Taming the Thief. This is a standalone book that is romance with erotica sprinkled throughout it. It will be for 18+ audiences. I also have the cover for this too and am wrapping the book up. This one is due around Valentine’s day.
Then come the spring releases, Ghosts of Burning Inn #2: A Taste of Fame and The Sugar Mountain Murders: A Mary Beth Pearson Mystery (Portman’s Creamery). They’ll be in April and May respectively.
I only have one thing planned for summer and that’s Last Dance of the Roses, another romance novel. It is also standalone. I’m thinking it’ll be out early July (If I can finish it fast enough).
Fall 2016 is pretty open but I do have a feeling Operation: Genome #2: The Anti-Genome Group will come out in November.
So here’s the list of what’s to come:
Cirque Macabre #2 – mid-late Jan 2016
Taming the Thief – February 2016
Ghosts of Burning Inn #2 – April 2016
The Sugar Mountain Murders – May 2016
Last Dance of the Roses – July 2016
Operation: Genome #2 – November 2016
You’ll notice I haven’t put Patterns & Parallels or TRA on there. Truth be told, I don’t know when they will come out. I also don’t think we’ll have more than that one PC book or any Flavors of Love next year. Now that’s not set in stone, things can change.

To catch up with any of the books, check out my author pages:
I hope you all have a great New Years Eve.
~C

No comments:

Post a Comment