Saturday, December 19, 2015

New art and freebies




First thing…check out the new official art of the Patterns & Parallels world. Actually, this is made by Renflowergraphix and looks pretty much what I imagined of it. I’m getting another map made, which will be the map the characters use. Yes, all of this will make sense when book three of P&P is out. It’s just so pretty and I’ve already order a poster of it! I plan to get more done (yes, I am allowed. I got permission) to give away and give at signings :D
Number two…freebie week started today. Each day, a book of mine will be free for a few days till the 27th. Make note of when these things are free.
12/19 – 12/20
A Pile of Bones
12/21-12/22
Hearts Under Ice
12/23-12/25
Wrapped in Death and Chocolate
12/26-12/27
Secrets Under the Big Top

Updates on current works:
Ghosts #2: 50K (moving to ‘complete’ pile now)
PC #5: 21K
TRA #4: 7K
Taming: 32K
P&P #3: 28K
PC #6: 5K

So now it’s a question of which book that’s ‘complete’ that should get out first. We’ll see though.
Till later,
~C

No comments:

Post a Comment