Friday, October 16, 2015

Master List (for my sake)

This is just a reference page for my sake really. I want to keep up to date with what’s out and what will coming out. It also helps me seperate all the books I’ve got in different series’. I will try to update this website and all other social media soon. Just let me feel a little better, physically and emotionally. 
Note: I’m updating the prices on some of these books on Kindle so I’m using the B&N links for them.
Cirque Macabre
#1 The Show Must Go On
#2 The Vanishing Act (coming Winter/Spring 2016)
The Reaper’s Apprentices
#1 Awakened
#2 The Contracts
#3 In the Blood (coming spring/summer 2016)
Operation: Genome
#1 The Warriors Awakened
#2 The Anti-Genome Group (coming summer 2016, maybe earlier)
Portman’s Creamery
Wrapped in Death and Chocolate
Four of the Usual Suspects
The Dangers of Art (coming Nov/Dec 2015)
The Sugar Mountain Murders (coming spring 2016 most likely)
Arsenic With a Cherry On Top (coming either later 2016 or early 2017)
Ghosts of Burning Inn
#1 Into the Limelight
#2 A Taste of Fame (coming spring 2016)
The Patterns & Parallels Saga
#1 Hearts Under Ice
#2 Paper Hearts
#3 Heart of Metalia (coming Fall/Winter 2016)
Flavors of Love
#1 Sweet Love
#2 Distant Love (coming Nov 2015)
#3 Painful Love
Black Paradise Circus (Portman’s Creamery Arc)
Secrets Under the Big Top
A Pile of Bones
Down to Ashes (coming in 2016)
I’ll explain each series when I get some time. Right now, I did this mostly to help myself get organized.


~C

No comments:

Post a Comment