Thursday, October 8, 2015

Posting time

I realize I haven’t posted much lately and that’s because my depression has made me spiral a little. It’s sometimes very hard for me to post anything (or even do anything). I’m still keeping up with my writing though at times I am struggling. That’s why I haven’t talked much about anything. Things are also pretty slow on theAUDIOBOOK front. Sweet Love was finally approved for retail but the link isn’t up yet. Four of the Usual Suspects is slowly but surely getting updated.
I will be ordering my books for SASS this weekend. Those who buy from me will get a special swag pack. This is the last call for pre orders!
Some good news. Patterns & Parallels #2 is up in a few places. You can check them out now.
Links to Patterns & Parallels #2: Paper Hearts
In addition to that, P&P #1 will be free on Saturday and Sunday on Amazon. So if you’ve never read the series, you canCHECK it out before it’s officially supposed to come out.
I also have book one out in Nook:
The updates for current books are slow but that’s the depression taking over. I will try to get back on track soon.
~C

No comments:

Post a Comment