Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Paper Hearts is Live!

The next book in The Patterns & Parallels Saga is finally out. It’s available everywhere now and it’s also available in paperback! This book is shorter than the first because I kinda ran out of steam once I was done. Book three will probably be much longer though.
To see where it all started, you can check out the first book here:
(I’m not linking all the sites for this one but you can find it everywhere now)
Links:
Updates on current works:
TRA #3: 40K
Sugar Mountain Murders (PC): 33K
Ghosts #2: 27K
Cirque #2: 22K
Flavors of Love #3: 10K
P&P #3: 20K
Right now, I’m trying to tie up loose ends on Flavors #2 and get that ready for the editor on the 21st. Depending on when she gets it back to me, I should have this ready by November. I’m afraid I won’t be able to have this in time for SASS  :( There is also one more PC book coming once I get the cover. Then that’s it for this year. No idea what book I will release first next year. The race is on!
Love,
~C

No comments:

Post a Comment