Friday, October 23, 2015

Signing and new audiobook.

Well, I’m all packed and ready for SaSS#15 tomorrow. Yes, I’m going in the morning since the town is only two hours away. I’m bringing Wrapped, Ghosts #1, The Contracts, Hearts Under Ice, Paper Hearts, Sweet Love, Cirque Macabre, and Lengths for Love with me. I left my Easter basket at work so I got a Halloween bucket instead and I’m raffling away a bunch of stuff in it; candy, two of my books, bookmarks, postcards, lip balms, other swag, and 3 free audiobooks for the winner.
I’m a little burned out as well because my grandmother passed away last night so it’s hard to be both excited and sad at the same time. I’m still coming though! It’s too late to back out now.
After what felt like eternity, Sweet Love’sAUDIOBOOK is finally out!
For the ebook, it’s also here too:
That’s about it for now. I will have pictures tomorrow!
~C

No comments:

Post a Comment